Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day One, June 1, 2011

Here i go again.  I tried this for a day or two a few years ago, but today i was browsing in the book store, looking for a gift and as always, I was looking at the knitting books.  I picked up a book called something like the 365 creative journal.  I inspired me to try this idea I had once again.  I want to start and finish one knitting and or crochet project each day for a year.
I did not buy the journal, but i did buy another book that i wanted with 100 flowers to knit and crochet!  I have already been crocheting flowers and making them into pony tail holders, hair bands and pinned brooches.  They will be for sale on my etsy website soon.  lanieknits
here are some pictures of a few of the finished ones and the book i am going to start using.  The final picture is the flower I crocheted today!


Here is the flower i finished today.  It is a 'Tradescantia' a flower that is not familiar to me, but one I had time to finish before getting up to make dinner!

And here is the flower, a Flared Rose, that i started.
I will finish the rose tomorrow, and i think i will make a pansy!
  Bye for now.
Lanie

1 comment:

  1. Love those posies! I will follow your blog. Shirley

    ReplyDelete