Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 7

Bumble bee and Blue butterfly!

And Miss Zinnia, the horse with the wild mane, is up for sale on my etsy site!  I am having trouble with photobucket, so I spent a lot of time on the computer this morning try to sort that out.  I also sell a lot of stuff on ebay (not handmade things, but lots of other stuff.)  I have been using photobucket with no problems, but now it won't let me upload, so my son told me to try imgur.com.  It was slow, but it worked.

I digress.....

I finished the cute as a button Bumble Bee today!  I tried it with some other yarn, but this one worked out.
Little miss bumble bee
I am using some of my favorite yarn, a varigated wool and silk that goes from teal blues, greens and purples.  And a solid periwinkle blue. 
Blue butterfly!
I am going to work on putting a group together.  A flower with a butterfly and a bumble bee.  I can knit some leaves, too.  Maybe even a basket.
 
I am off to Craftology tonight for some knitting with friends. 
See you all soon,
Love Lanie, the knitting elf!

No comments:

Post a Comment