Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 28

June 28, 2011

I guess it rains sometimes here in the summer, but it is hard to go from 100 degrees to rain in two days.  I feel a little off.
Our cat Sparta is having more tests, as the first ones came back all normal, which is great.  That means her liver and kidneys are healthy.  Tomorrow they will test for some infectious diseases.  I am concerned about her, of course.  She is a sweet, sweet cat.  *Sigh*

I finished the bowl, another tomato, a carrot and started on an acorn!  I just can't seem to concentrate on a more complicated project.  I went to knitting night at Craftology tonight, and Carolyn asked me about the mittens.  I am in love with that pattern, so I need to get focused on that! I promise!  As soon as some of my few remaining brain cells get working, I will cast on and make another gauge swatch. 

My son asks me why I keep knitting food!  My only answer is because I can!

I also believe that this 365 journal process is going to free something up in me.  Something that helps me financially, or spiritually, or in some unexpected way.  I have faith that what I am doing is going to help me.  I am enjoying making these cute and fast things.  I like playing with color, too.  I am a private person and it still amazes me that I am putting myself out here.  I just keep thinking no one but me reads this, and am always surprised when my friends ask me about something I have written about here.  I am not sure how i feel about this........

More tomorrow,  Maybe I will have a longer chunk of time to knit tomorrow.

LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment