Monday, June 27, 2011

day 27

it is amazing how little time I have been spending knitting since I started this blog.  I have been busy doing other things, I guess. 

Today I did not get to any handwork until after 8pm.  I made a tomato!  Little tomato!  Cute!

Little crocheted tomato!


I want to make a basket for some of these fruits and veggies I have been making so I am working on one.
the beginning

We took our cat (we have 4 cats!) Sparta to the Vet today.  She has been having seizures, two we know for sure.  I saw one and it was scary and awful.  My heart was breaking.  She is the sweetest cat ever.  So nice, and sweet and a scardey cat.  She is our little luv.  I am worried about her and we get the blood test results tomorrow.  The vet says there are many causes for this......
more tomorrow.  Past my bed time.
Love, lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment