Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 16

I realized last night - a small epiphany - that I suffer from envy.  I never put that into words before, but I have a lot of envy.  I don't think I will put the details on this blog right now, but I was thinking today about what I want to do about it.  How do I wan to work on getting rid of envy in my life?  I can take the usual steps I take with things I don't like about myself, and I have decided to KNIT a GREEN EYED MONSTER!  Then maybe I will burn it, or unravel it, or....  who knows.  So, pictured below is the start of it - the eyes!
The beginning.

Last night at knitting night with Ellen and Shirley, I was tired but I made several flowers.  They are pictured below.  Soon I am off to the Folsom Thursday Night Fair.  I am glad it is not as hot as it was yestereday.
I wanted to work on the mittens, but i just did not have the attention!

There is some BBQ pork in the crock pot, and some rice in the rice cooker.  It will be ready when the rest of the family gets home.  Before I go I think I will gather yarn for the monster.  Wish me luck!  Enjoy your evening.
Love, Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment