Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 22

It was so hot today I found it hard to breath outside.  The air felt too hot.  I spent most of the day inside!  I worked on finishing (completely) some hair bands and some pins.  I hope to get some of these to my niece who is taking them to a craft fair this Saturday. 

a bunch of flowers!

Here is the back of one flower.   


I also have been working on my green eyed monster.  I was talking to my friend Shirley about it tonight and we were discussing what I plan to do with it once it is complete.  I said I may unravel it....  not sure... so i said i was probably not going to stuff it.  And she said - that's, right, we don't 'stuff' things anymore!   Very pun-y!! 

the knitting of the green eyed monster is being done for a couple of reasons.  To give me another outlet to work on getting rid on envy.  and a creative one, as it is just being made without a pattern and hopefully will loosen up my creativity. 

this is going to become the spines along his back.  kind of dragon like.

I want to make my friend Heidi a small purse to use on her wedding day.  She is coming over tomorrow, so I am going to look for some patterns to show her.

LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment