Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 84, 85,

September 8

The Gnome Home with the bumble bee, and one gnome have a new home!  Sold to my niece Jen to give at a birthday party.  Also, my favorite sheep - Shawn - has  a new home, too!  My friend Jana thought she wanted a horse for her granddaughter, but decided to take Shawn the sheep instead!  I guess I will have to change my facebook profile picture as it is a picture of that sheep right now.

I made another gnome home and a gnome.  Also started another gnome.  The gnome home is my own design.  I made the first one from a pattern, but have since made changes.  I wanted one with an overhanging roof so I spent some time thinking about how to do it and I think I came up with a way that works.  Maybe I will write down the directions when I make the next one.  I think it looks kind of hobbit like!

I also finished the basket.  It was fun to knit and I like the shape.

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

yellow basket

I still need to weave in the ends.

I get to use some of the flowers i have made over the last few months.

Gnome and gnome on needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment