Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 23

I am so tired today!  I have not done so much handwork today.  Yesterday I went to a thrift store, and I know I said I was not going to buy anymore yarn, but, thrift store purchases don't count - right?  I found some cotton Tahki yarn.  One unused skein and three partially used skeins.  Plus, a whole set of Boye metal crochet hooks - tiny ones good for lace and beads.  And some buttons, and some other things.  Less than $6!

 I finished the green eyed monster!  Now to do some writing about envy and then decide what to do with the UGLY Monster!




check out that orange tail!

Here are some flowers I am working on.
I can't seem to settle down to a more complex pattern right now.  I will start on a purse for my pal Heidi who is getting married.  We looked at some patterns today on Ravelry and I think we settled on one.  I will get the pattern printed out and I know i have the yarn for it somewhere in my stash, so I may begin work on it tomorrow.

Thanks,
LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment