Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 24

Friday Night!    I spent some time today with Diana at Craftology talking about starting a knitting class there.  We decided on Saturday afternoons starting August 6th.  Once we get the final details worked out I will let everyone know.  I am looking forward to teaching!  We are calling the 6 week class "The Course in Knitting'!
So today I worked on some samples for the class.  I made a washcloth with some cream cotton yarn, and a square with some of Diana's hand dyed purple wool/mohair blend. And, i started on a square with some yellow yarn. 
Here are the pictures.

in process  

I got to spend some time with my pal Ellen today at Peet's knitting.  Something we have not had a chance to do in a long time.  It was pleasant and we had a good talk.  I love to sit and knit and chat!  and I love PEET's coffee and tea.  I actually had the tea lemonade, which was delicious!  Ellen retired recently so i hope we can spend more time together now. 
I have to go pick up Harrison now from the comic book shop where he play the card game Magic, the Gathering....
Love,
Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment