Wednesday, September 14, 2011

sept 13, 14 Day 89, 90!

90 Days!!  I have been soooo busy trying to get ready for the Craft fair on Saturday.  My husband is out of town, the shop is busy, I am still trying to get to the gym, and lots of appointments, ....Just super busy.  Zander may come home this weekend.  Yeah! 


Unicorn!

She needs a name?  Princess?

here is the cocoon. 

I wish I knew how to edit my pictures.....
I am still obsessed with the gnomes. and their homes.  I made another home and a gnome.  And a unicorn.  I am distracted by the TV and thinking about all the stuff I need to do........  I will sign off for now.  I also finished the baby cocoon, but i think I want to change the edging from the white to either a ribbon or some other Colinette point 5 yarn i have. Here are some pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment