Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day25

Saturday Evening.  We have Casablanca on the TV.  One of my favorite films!  I had a really good day.  Lots of love and lots of female energy which I need as I live in a home full of men, and I work in a shop full of men.

I am still working on the samples for the upcoming knitting class.  I also am looking for a pattern for a TOMATO to knit.  My friend Liz is going to apply for a booth at the craft fair at a Tomato Festival and she needs some tomato items.  She will have a stained glass tomato, but a little knitted one would be helpful.
Here is a finished square and another one in process.  The finished one has garter stitch border with a stockinette center.  The one in process is all moss stitch.

here they are.






Got to cut this short.  Rick is about to get the letters of transit to Ilsa and Lazlo....

No comments:

Post a Comment