Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 30

Wow!  30 days!  in a row....  I don't know what happened to this website last night, but I could not get in here. 
Today we made Jam.  Sooo yummy.  With strawberries from the strawberry field down the street.  And then we made a batch of strawberry/blueberry jam that is super yummy.  My friend Teri came over and we made lots.  I have not done much handwork today but may have some time later tonight. 

Here are the pictures from yesterday.
the mittens, and an acorn

Here is a close up of the acorn.  I guess I will make an oak leaf sometime!


And for today, i did finish an eggplant - Cute!  and a mini white pumpkin.  I also started on another pumpkin - white -but larger.

an eggplant for my veggie basket.


a mini white pumpkin and the beginning of another.
I like knitting, and i like making jam.  I don't think I am really that good at making jam, yet, although the raspberry/jalapeno jam I have made is Deee-licious.  I am hoping the strawberry/blueberry is super yummy when it is all done.  It may end up runny, but we will see tomorrow.
love,
LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment