Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 26

We had our first swim of the summer!  Harrison and I went over to the Orangevale pool.  While it was crowded, we managed to have a good time and had a great swim!  Felt so good to be in water...  i love to swim and our only regret in buying this house is that we bought one without a pool...

I finished another square to be used for a sample for the knitting class.

Basketweave square.  Knitted with Tahki Egyptian cotton.


Then I started on something completely unrelated.  I will be doing a craft show in September so I want to have some of my 'magic' scarves ready.  They are magic as they change yarn as if by magic!  Folks seem to really like them and I sold a lot of them last winter.  I needed something mindless to knit as the other two projects I have going require chart reading (not mindless..).


I hope you all are having a great weekend.  Mine was really very good.  Fun and friendship!
LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment