Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 21

I need to keep motivated to do this daily work.  It is too hot to be motivated to do anything today!  But wait - I did a lot today.  Just not a lot of knitting.  I worked out, went to work at the shop, had lunch with my lovely friend Ashley - yummy Thai food! Sold some sterling silver, made dinner and did some hand work.  Just too hot to got out and do anything else.  I was supposed to be at Craftology at 6pm, but was still cooking and since my car's air conditioner went out I could not face the HOT drive in the car!  I am hoping Peter will have time tomorrow to fix it!
I started working on the ringlet hair i want to put on my Green Eyed Monster!



And i finished a couple of flowers.  One is ugly, i think....
kind of ugly.

and one pretty one.
Nice cashmere blend yarn in the center!  

I need to make a comittment to myself to work on those mittens tomorrow!!
love, lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment