Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 17

It was not a good day for knitting, but it was a good day for other things.  I got to spend a little bit of time with my oldest son, and a little bit of time with the youngest.  Now I am home alone!  A nice quiet evening.  Zander is out with friends, Harrison at Magic, and Peter at Friday Night Frights (see www.inthebalcony.com/FNF)
I started and finished some crocheted flowers today. 
I need to finish the pink and purple one.  I want it to have three levels of petals.


I am working on my ENVY monster.  I gathered up some dark and ugly yarn, well not ugly, but yarn that will make me look at the finished product and want to get rid of it when it is done, like i want to get rid of ENVY!  The green eyed monster!!!  grrrrrrrrr.
Here is the progress.
brown, grey and some green.  



I hope you have a great weekend, and i will be working on more tomorrow.  Love ya!  Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment