Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 5

I have gotten such a kick out of knitting the carrots!  It just tickles me to knit them!  The shaping and the cute stems.  I made three.

Yummy!   
 I started on the pea pods, but I may start over with different yarn.  i am not sure I like the way these are turning out.  But, knitting and crocheting vegetables is Fun!



Still wired weather here in Sacramento.  Feels humid and sticky.  Warm weather is predicted for the next few days so we get summer here. 

I have not decided what i will start tomorrow, but i am looking for a pattern to make an afghan for some friends.  I may do the Colinette throw that comes in a kit.  They make gorgeous yarns!  That is will be one of my ongoing projects.
Tomorrow, i will either start more veggies -  or a flower.

love,
lj

No comments:

Post a Comment