Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 31 , July 1, 2011

I had a bit of time today to knit.  I made a cute orange pumpkin, and finished the white pumpkin.  I also started, again, the mittens.  I just can't seem to focus on that pattern.  Sometimes I only want to knit something that does not require me to look at the pattern often. I just like the knitting.  there are time when making something that takes more focus, ore attention to the pattern is just what I need.  I focus on the stitches, and everything else seems to fade away and I can relax into the work.  Lately, I can't seem to settle down into the more complicated work.

Cute orange pumpkin.  the chart for the mittens is underneath.

White pumpkin

Those pesky mittens!
Tomorrow is the yard sale day.  I don't really enjoy the, but i will be happy to get rid of stuff and maybe even make some money!

love,
Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment