Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 47 July 19, 2011

Another Jam Making Day!  Peach, Apricot, and Peach-Blueberry.  Yum!  Apricots from my friend Teri's mother's tree, also white peaches! We made three batches.  We are a little obsessed. 

And I am tired.  All that standing on a hot day in the hot kitchen...Plus I worked out today at Alex Van Dykes Going Vertical.  http://www.avdgoingvertical.com/

Always a tough workout! 

I did do some knitting.  I finished another bulky baby hat, this time in a soft blue.  I also started on a bunch of flowers.
Blueberry and White Peach,  yummmmmmm.

Apricot - took a long time to cook. 

The finished product!

A little green apple in progress and flower

Bulky Blue Baby Hat- finished!

I really, really want to get some more time to knit and crochet.  I have so may tedious things I need to do.  and so many projects going, plus two boys, husband (one) and 4 cats.  The house never gets clean, and endless boring chores pile up. 
Enough whining.  Things are really fine.   I will have the peach blueberry jam with some lovely whole grain bread I got today at Trader Joe's, for breakfast.  There is always something to look forward to!!

1 comment:

  1. You can just see the clear plastic Trader Joe's Vanilla Meringue container behind the hat!!

    ReplyDelete