Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 48, july 20

I am obsessed with Trader Joe's Vanilla Meringues!  Obsessed, I say!   They are yummy. 


I finished a cute purple and deep pink flower with a heart bead in the center.  I also started on another bumble bee! 

I worked on the coral pillow using the moss stitch design pillow.  It will have a button closure.  It is knitting up fast and the pattern is mindless.  I also worked on the turquoise pillow and it is amazing how I can mess up an easy pattern.  I keep making one of the cable rows wrong.  Ugh!  I took out about 3 inches this morning and have not picked it back up.  I do not know how to determine which row I am on without a bit of trial and error.  I have to set some time aside to concentrate on that, maybe tomorrow, maybe Friday.  I have to work on calling the IRS tomorrow, so that may take all my available concentration.  Dealing with that stuff wears me out.  *Sigh*

Okay - so here are the pictures. 

Bumble Bee

Moss stitch pillow

another flower with pattern i made up!  

It's going to be Hot tomorrow!  Yuck!  See you later, Love, Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment