Tuesday, July 26, 2011

day 53, Tuesday July 26

As I was going up to bed last night, I realized I had done NO knitting AND did not make a blog entry!  I have been busy doing other things.  And busy trying to do nothing once in awhile.  The other day, I think it was Sunday, I was sitting in our back yard on the big swing just enjoying the quiet.  There were a whole bunch of hummingbirds flying around.  I just sat and enjoyed watching them.  They seem to love one of the flowering plants we have in our backyard.  Two young ones were chasing each other around.  They even landed on trees and wires so I could really get a good look at them.  I have seen them fly around many times, but to watch them land and them take off is amazing. 

Today I did not do a lot of knitting either, and I have not taken the pictures of the fingerless gloves.  But I did work on some flowers.  They are pictured below.  I have soooo much yarn, I feel a little overwhelmed. 

I spent a lot of time today listing stuff on ebay.  It was 1 cent listing day and I have a lot of stuff to list.  Take pictures, download, research, list - Repeat.  All morning and some of the afternoon.  Now the stuff just has to sell.
I also went to Going Vertical and had the most challenging work out I have had since I started going back....  I am tired!  Instead of resting, I have been making apricot jam.  Don't ask me why.....

I do miss knitting, but I have been making a lot of jam.  I have also been taking this opportunity while Harrison is out of town to clean out his room!  Dust everywhere, toys he does not use, Magic cards all over the place.  Outgrown clothes, mis-matched socks, and legos.  I got a giant plastic container and it is now full of all his Magic cards.  Whew! 

More tomorrow, love LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment