Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 44, July 16 2011

It's late but here is the daily update.  I worked on the turquoise pillow and I am really enjoying knitting it.  The pattern is easy to follow and I like the way the cable looks.

I started on some more flowers.  I am trying to knit one  with varigated yarn to see what it will look like.  I am not sure yet, as that one is in progress.

What a gorgeous day!  I sat out on in the backyard and did some knitting, listened to a book on tape and even just sat there, quietly doing nothing!  The cats come around and hang out when I am in the back yard.  I find them so amusing to watch!  They stalk and play with each other and act like they are in the tall grass of the Serengiti.  The grass needs to be mowed....

We are going to see our friend Ruth in "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" tomorrow.  It is at a theatre downtown.  Can't wait!  I have not been to a play in years...!  Yeah! 

I have no idea how much time I will have for knitting tomorrow.  I will have to wait and see.  Enjoy!

Pillow progress plus flowers

more flowers

Varigated yarn....

One is a Daisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment