Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 35

I am going to have to take out the start of the mittens AGAIN!  They are just not right.  Since I feel in a bit of a slump, I am starting on something else....

I remembered that my sister Terry wanted a lace scarf so I went through my stash and found some yarn that I love, it is a varigated blues, wool blend that I made a square scarf out of, and then took it all out last year....I like it and Terry likes blues so I am using it.  I got out my pattern books.  I have soooo many patterns!  It is something of an addiction, buying pattern magazines and books.  In one of Vogue Knitting magazines (this one I subscribe to!!) I found a nice lace pattern.  It is called a Lace Flower Scarf, so it goes right along with the flower motif of this blog.  I have about 13 rows done.  I do find it difficult to follow lace patterns unless I am home alone and concentrating without a lot of distractions....  Now that Peter is home and watching the Womens World Cup that we recorded, I may go back to crocheting some flowers! 
I also finished a Cherry today!  so cute.
No progress on the collage.  I am looking for a different board to put it on. 

Lace and that pesky chart!

Cherry!  More to come soon!
Stay cool, see you soon.
LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment