Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 38. July 10

This is a quilt that my Grandmother pieced and my mom had quilted.
Happy Sunday!  I am so grateful for air conditioning....!  and the breeze that comes up at night.  I worked one only one project today...  I know, I know, I am supposed to start one and finish one each day, but today, i just could not get to anything but this one project.  i went and got some different yarn - it is actually crochet thread - to make the wedding purse.  I have been working on it today and I think it will be really pretty.  I may get some linen or satin to line it when it is done.  The wedding is not until October, so i have plenty of time!  But, i want to make the couple something else.  I always have PLENTY of projects! 
Maybe I will inventory the projects I have going.  I know I have the lace scarf.  A second toe up sock, a baby poncho, and those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head without looking at my yarn room.......

Oh - and the crochet baby blanket.  I also want to get yarn to make another blanket for a baby due in October.

Here is a picture of the in progress purse:

   
I have been upstairs working on it. 

Several generations of Jewell/Hoch  handwork

No comments:

Post a Comment