Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 50, July 22, 2011

We are practicing being empty nesters!  Both boys are out of town.  It has been quiet here and I am enjoying it right now.  I miss them, but I do enjoy having more freedom.  Freedom to stay home and not drive anyone anywhere! 

I finished the wedding purse (Don't scroll down to see the pictures, Heidi!) and I really like the way it turned out!  Hope she likes it!!!! 

I started on another style of flower - it's a zinnia - and I am trying it in different color combos.  I like the way the petals flare out. 

Victorian inspired drawstring bag

Nice and lacey looking!

Zinnias a plenty!

The petals flare out and the center is puffy. 

We are watching a DVD of the British series "Prime Suspect" with Helen Mirren.  We watched it years ago and we like British mystery series.  The writing is good, the casting excellent and the stories are engaging. 

I will sign off and hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment