Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 33

Fourth of July!

We had a great swim and BBQ today at our friend Jacque's house.  I love the water.  I love floating in the pool and feeling weightless.  I also sleep really well after a day spent swimming. The only thing better than a pool is the beach.  I miss the ocean.  I have lived on both coasts and most of my life i lived  near the beach.  We lived on an island in Maine walking distance from the water.  I loved looking out our window and seeing the water everyday.  Harrison was born on that island, in our home.

Harrison loves to swim too.  I used to have a refrigerator magnet that said - if children are crabby, put them in water.  So true!  When they were babies, I bathed them or got in the bathtub with them.  Now we swim.  Some of the most relaxed and stress free times I have had with Harrison have been at the beach or pool.

I finished the apple, but do not yet have a picture of it.  I also made some more tomatoes and started on some cherries.  We are eating a LOT of cherries now.  Soo yummy! I also got two giant bags of plums from my friend Morna's tree.  I will make some jam with it tomorrow and we will still have plenty to eat.

cute cherries

Tried some varigated yarn for one.


I am going to try to go to sleep soon, even though there are lots of fireworks going off.  More creations tomorrow!
LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment