Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 42, July 14, 2011

I did not, again, spend much time knitting today.  I spent time finishing some more head bands and pony tail holders for the fair on Saturday.  I love looking through all the mostly vintage buttons I have and have been given (Thank you Shirley!!!!!!)

I finish a flower, sort through all the beautiful buttons, decide which one looks best, which is always challenging as there are so many good ones, and I attach it to the flower and the flower to the band!  It is a time consuming process so that is what I did tonight while watching the Women's World Cup game we had recorded.  Great Games!  Exciting soccer!

I also got some YUMMY blackberries from my friend Teri today.  We decided to just eat them and not make jam....  I did get a whole box of peaches from the Orangevale Farmers Market.  Jam and peach preserves to come!

Here are some pictures of the flowers.
Pink!

Blue, too!



More pics of the stuff I am sending to the fair.  I put some baskets together and made little tags that say "Play with your veggies!"
lots of this was made during the 365 journal

You can see the my laptop and pattern book, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment