Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 51 July 23, 2011

Saturday was a busy day.  I am in a lousy mood.  and have been most of the day.  Irritable.  Not sure why. 

I worked on the coral pillow and finished the back.  And started working on one of the front parts. 

I also started on some fingerless gloves.  I have made lots of these, but this is a slightly different, and easy pattern.  Longish gloves, with a thumb and only stockinette stitch.  I found this nice lilac colored acrylic blend yarn.  It slips nicely on these metal double point needles.  Super soft, too.

I finished a blue flower and found a really pretty gold button with a black stone middle.  I like the way it looks.   The shiny gold button and the soft cornflower blue yarn.

I also found two pairs of socks that I need to weave the ends in to completely finish.  Not only do I have 'second sock syndrome', but the weaving in of the ends is such a drag, I often put that off, and off.


The socks - one is made form Lorna Laces 'Zombie BBQ'  i love that name

Hope you all have a nice Sunday.  No comments lately, but i do think some folks are reading this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment