Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 54, July 27

I did get some knitting done today on the moss stitch coral pillow.  I finished the back and one part of the front.  I started on the second part of the front of the pillow.  I also found a cute pink flower with a green center that I had made a few weeks ago and i picked out a cute yellow button for the center and attached it to a hair band! 

I had a great experience with customer service today!  I bought one of the re-usable plastic tumbler's from Peet's to use for cold drinks a few weeks back.  My lovely husband thought the top and straw were disposable and threw them out!  I went to my regular Peet's store to see is they sold those parts and they said they could not help me... *Sigh* so I thought why not try to get them from the website, or the headquarters in Emeryville, so I emailed through the website. 

A great customer service person emailed me back saying 'how sorry she was my husband thought the top was trash,'!!  and she just wanted to give me a whole new tumbler to replace it!  She asked me which Peet's I usually went to, I told her and I got a super nice email from the store manager at the Hazel and Madison Peet's and I went in tonight and picked it up!!

Restores my faith in folks who work in retail!!!!!!!

Here are the pictures and I hope you all have a great Thursday!

flower and coral pillow

here is a close up!

you can almost see the button holes.  I need to pick out some cute buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment