Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 49, July 21

I finished the little bumble bee and the Arum Lily I started awhile back. I would make the lily again, but with maybe DK weight yarn.  The fingering was tooooooo tiny to really look good, I think. 

I started on making a green leaf - crocheted.  And i worked a bit on the coral pillow.  But today was busy and not much sitting around time.  I am taking our youngest son to the airport soon.  He is flying to San Diego to see his friend Patrick.  They were babies together in San francisco and then both families moved when they were about 5 - one to Sac and one South.  The two still get along and it is amazing how alike they are even though they don't see each other very often!

Then our oldest will be going off to San Francisco to work and hang out this weekend, and then he is going to Morro Bay with his friend Jaxon.  Everyone is getting a vacation except us!  Peter will be taking a week off in September to help his mother move.  Not a real vacation, but he loves driving and that is what they will be doing.  Driving from New Hampshire to Phoenix.  I am trying to take a day off now and then, but it has not happened yet! Wish me luck getting some time off.....

No jam making today, just Jam eating!  I tried the blueberry peach and it was YUM! 

Pictures and then I must sign off and finish dinner before we drive to the airport.

Bee and Lily

Crocheted leaf in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment