Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 71

I had the LUCKIEST Day yesterday!  Sold my first item on my etsy website! Sold three horses - say goodbye to Zinnia, Ocean and Truffle.... got an order for a 2 cup tea cozy and sold a bunch of stuff on ebay and sold my 1948 Singer Featherweight! 
AND got stopped for speeding (not the lucky part) on my way home from knitting night at Craftology and did NOT get a ticket!!  They always give out tickets, right?  Well, I did not even get a lecture.....:-)

LUCKY day!
By the time I got home, I was feeling so light and happy I did not get any of my items finished, or photographed.  I hope to post again later today and get some pictures up.  I started on two small pumpkin tea cozies - 2 cup size - and I worked on the Palamino horse!

More later,
Love,
Lanie XXXOOO  good luck to everyone - pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment