Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 61, Saturday August 6

I missed another day...  But i do have some pictures!  I finished the tote bag i was having so much trouble with!  It turned out cute, and looks useful :-) 

I also got the yarn in the mail i ordered to make a baby blanket for our friend Mike's baby, who is due in October.  I have wanted to make this blanket ever since I got this book!  a pretty vintage blanket pattern. 

The first day of the knitting class went well!  Both women had knit before, but it had been years so they picked up the cast on and the knitting pretty fast.  I hope they get their squares done and we can bind off next Saturday!

here are some pictures.
The vintage afghan is from the book "Comfort knitting & Crochet afghans" from Berrocco.

The finished tote bag!   Cotton.

Have i showed this before?  I found this pattern recently.

Soooo much kitting to do.  I will finish the turquoise pillow so i can send the two pillows to my sister in law.  The coral one is done, and i think i posted some pictures already.  I got a different pillow form today from Diana at Craftology and it fits better. 

More tomorrow, although I plan to take my son and his friend to the Lake.  Who knows how much time i will have to knit.!
Love,
Lanie

No comments:

Post a Comment