Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 62

I missed another day.! 

We had a great day on Sunday at Folsom Lake.  We have lived here almost 9 years, but we have not spend much time exploring or taking advantage of the Lake here or the river.  I don't know why.  But we did go to the Lake on Sunday and had a great time!  The water felt great!  and the kids had fun swimming and jumping off a tree that was growing out of the water.  I got to sit in the shade and knit some of the time too!  *Sigh* wonderful summer days......

I finished the front of the cabled turquoise pillow and started on the back.

I have so many projects to work on, i will have to make time to do what I set out to do - start and finish a project a day. 
Love ya!
the back

cabled front - it will stretch out!




No comments:

Post a Comment