Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 69, Sunday August 21

I had a wonderful, peaceful afternoon knitting with my friend Ellen!  She finished the most beautiful peach cabled sweater and baby booties!!  Gorgeous cables and cute hood!  She used that wonderful Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino.  yum!  And, she was also finishing a gorgeous sweater for her granddaughter made from a yarn I have yet to try and am dying to, by Jojoland.  It is a heathered yarn that changes color.  Can't remember its fiber content, but is is soft and feels great! 

More inspiration for me....  I know I need to buy no more yarn but....  i love it! 

I started, and finished a wee little horse.  I finished the horse named Ocean and I started on another horse with some chunky varigated blue/brown yarn.  Phew!  I don't know much about horses in real life, but knitting them and giving them colorful manes and tails and  names is fun for me!
Here are the pictures.

I also know I have about 10 balls of Debbie Bliss cashmerino so I am doing to look through my patterns tonight and see if I can find something to make with it. :-)


The horse herd!

Ocean!  I think I am going to leave him as a sitting horse!

Ocean from the front

Little tiny Penelope!

Penelope - an ode to Garcia, from Criminal Minds


the beginning of another horse


No comments:

Post a Comment