Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 63

I finished the turquoise cabled pillow for my wonderful sister in law and even have it packaged up to mail.  I took pictures, but I will have to post them tomorrow.  So much to do, i just am not having much time to knit.  I want to start on some crocheted nesting bowls, some more scarves and gloves and some mittens.  Ack!  I want to make everything!  I also need to work on the vintage baby blanket...... 

Today is out 20 year wedding anniversary!  We had a nice meal at home tonight, and will go out to dinner on Saturday.    I can hardly believe it has been twenty years!  We have had our ups and downs, but we have stuck together and it has all worked out.  We have two healthy kids, and a pretty happy marriage.  sometimes i think peter is a 'saint' for putting up with me.:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment