Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 58

I did get some kniting done today but I did not finish anything.  I started on the cute vest for my niece and I FINALLY figured out the lace pattern for the tote bag.  It said to Knit 2 and I kept reading K2Tog.  So of course, the bag kept getting smaller, and smaller....  I sometimes just can't read the pattern at all.  I have knit it over and over and then read it and suddenly it all makes sense. 

I need to think about making some more scarves and gloves to sell at some craft fairs that I am scheduled to do in September and October.  I just want to make everything.  Everything!  All that great yarn, all those wonderful patterns....  just not enough time in the day.  I would love to have days and days to just knit.  A selfish vacation......!

The lace pattern - finally!!

Just two rounds of the vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment