Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 60

What a busy day!  Picked up Harrison's friend Vera in Fairfield and we stopped at the Jelly Belly Factory which I have driven by hundreds and hundreds of times and never been to.  It was really hilarious!  Of course, going with two teens who find everything funny helps.!  We took the tour, got our hats, our free jelly beans and of course, bought more.  I bought some 'Belly Flops' (irregular beans) just cuz I love the name:-)

I also worked out, listed a whole bunch of stuff on ebay, went to the shop, the bank, Safeway and the Thursday night Farmer's market, made dinner and - phew! - have a little time to knit!  i finished the baby blanket, completely, and i need to wrap it up and get it to the family.  I also have to work on getting myself ready for the knitting class I am teaching on Saturday.  I promise, i will get some pictures on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment