Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 83 Sept. 5th

Happy Labor Day!

We had a nice day today! Had a great BBQ at our friend Ellen and Sam's tonight.  Yummy BBQ Turkey!  And I made a blueberry/cream cheese pie - delicious :-)  We had some good conversation and friendship.

Today I worked on knitting a small basket, finished another gnome and another gnome home!  Fun to knit and crochet.  These are all made with yarn from my giant stash.  It is fun to rifle through my yarn to find the best colors and weights to work with! 

I am tired, have to get back to work/school schedule tomorrow.  I am going to try and go to bed early tonight.  I was up early today and went to bed late last night.  I am a little manic about knitting these gnomes!

See you all soon....
Yellow basket in progress.  Hand dyed yarn from Craftology!



Gnome and Home!



See the bumble bee on the roof?

Gnome.  His name is Leo!

No comments:

Post a Comment