Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 79, 80, 81 & 82

can't figure out how to turn this....
September 4, 2011

I have been knitting and crocheting like mad!  Finally, here are the pictures!  I had ALL day today on my own in my house.... I stayed in my pajamas all day :-) Even after I took a shower at 5pm i just put on some clean jams!!  The day just flew by!  The boys are on their way home now so I put my boxes of yarn away.  I had them all out in the living room for awhile....!

My boys all went to San Francisco/Los Gatos today and I stayed home.  I do not often get time by myself in my house.  I worked on several knitting projects.  My niece wants a Waldorf inspired toy for a 2 year old's birthday.  I made a couple knitted balls, but I am not thrilled with the end result.  I made some Gnomes and a Gnome house today, which I like!
I used some of the flowers I already made for the gnome house. 

Here are pictures - hope you all have a nice three day weekend....

Gnome house

Gnomes

the beginning of another gnome house






The finished owl


No comments:

Post a Comment